- Attorney Billy Johnson
- Attorney Brittney Schaeffer
- Attorney Julie Ann Sharp
- Communities We Serve
- Companies We Have Battled
- Contact Our Pikeville Office
- Contact Us
- Defective Products Liability
- Floyd County
- Harlan County, KY Injury Attorney
- How To Choose a Lawyer
- Johnson County
- Kentucky Catastrophic Injury Attorney
- Kentucky Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer
- Kentucky Statutes of Limitations
- Kentucky Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Knott County, KY Community
- KY Vehicle Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Drug-Impaired Driving
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer in Kentucky
- Eastern Kentucky Airbag Injury Attorney
- Kentucky Construction Vehicle Accidents
- Kentucky Defective Guardrail Accident Lawyer
- Kentucky Hit and Run Lawyer
- Kentucky Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Kentucky Truck Accident Lawyer
- KY DEFECTIVE ROAD DESIGN ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
- KY INSURANCE BAD FAITH ATTORNEY
- KY Parking Lot Accident Attorney
- Most Dangerous Roads in Kentucky
- Multi-Vehicle Wreck
- Pedestrian Accidents in Eastern Kentucky
- Pikeville Car Accident Lawyer
- Ashland, KY, Car Accident Lawyer
- Car Accident FAQs
- Car Accident Report Information
- Could We Simply Choose to Stop Having Car Crashes in Kentucky?
- Distracted Driving in Kentucky
- Drag and Street Racing Accidents
- Dram Shop Laws in Kentucky
- Hazard, KY Car Accident Lawyer
- Head-On Car Accident
- How Much Is the Average Car Accident Settlement?
- Jackson, Car Accident Lawyer
- Kentucky Drowsy Driving Wreck Attorney
- KY Entrapment Accident Attorney & Submerged Vehicle Accident Lawyer
- KY Rollover Accident Attorney
- Neurological Damage From A Car Accident
- Paintsville Car Accident Lawyer
- Prestonsburg Car Accident Lawyer
- Rear-End Collision Attorney
- Side Impact Accident Lawyer
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Whiplash Injury Lawyer
- Whitesburg, KY, Car Accident Lawyer
- Wrongful Death in Car Accidents
- Pikeville Runaway Trailer Accident Attorneys
- RV Accidents
- Vehicle Accident Investigations in Kentucky
- Vehicle Accidents: Additional Resources
- Vehicle Defects: They’re Real, They’ve Happened, and They Can Happen to You
- Laurel County
- Madison, KY Personal Injury Attorney
- Magoffin County, KY
- Martin County, KY Community
- Natural Gas Explosions
- Our Kentucky Law Firm
- Personal Injury FAQs
- Pikeville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ashland, KY Personal Injury Lawyer
- Child Accident and Injury Lawyers
- Community of Pikeville, KY
- Hazard Personal Injury Lawyer
- Jackson Personal Injury Lawyer
- Kentucky Swimming Pool Accident Lawyers
- Paintsville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury: Additional Resources
- Prestonsburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Liberty, KY, Personal Injury Lawyer
- Whitesburg Personal Injury Lawyer
- Pikeville Work Injury Lawyer
- CELL TOWER WORKER INJURY
- Coal Mining Accidents & Injury
- DANGERS FOR NATURAL GAS WORKERS
- Excavation Accidents in Eastern KY
- Kentucky Construction Accident Lawyer
- KENTUCKY ELECTRICAL ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
- On-the-Job Defective Industrial Devices & Product Liability Law
- Third-Party Claims for Workplace Accidents
- Work Injury: Additional Resources
- Premises Liability Claims in Kentucky
- Site Map
- Verdicts and Settlements
Our Legal Blog
- Category: News
- As the Weather Heats Up, Remember How Hot Your Car Can Get
- Could This Negligence Lead to an Airline Catastrophe?
- Make Safety a Priority for Your Super Bowl Party
- Holiday Safety Tips From Lawyers
- Trial Consultants are Important, but not Superheroes
- Avoid the Summertime Blues: Play it Safe
- Trick or Treating Safety Tips
- Safety Tips for Great Outdoors Month
- #Safe4Life: June is National Safety Month
- Billy Takes to the Skies
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Flooding in Kentucky
- Relay for Life
- New OSHA Reporting Rules
- Kentucky Bill to Ban “Palcohol” Fails
- Child Car Seat Law Gets a Boost
- Increase Motorcycle Visibility with a Kentucky-Made Product
- What Lies Beneath
- “This Is A Text of A Wireless Emergency System. This Is Only A Text…”
- For Your Own Safety, Always Expect a Train at Every Rail Crossing
- Slip Slidin’ Away
- Maybe You Should Buy That Bigger Vehicle After All
- Category: Nursing Homes
- Are Nursing Homes Liable for Falls?
- One in Four Nursing Home Abuse Allegations Goes Unreported
- Elder Exploitation: Financial Abuse is Still Abuse
- Long-Term Care Options in KY
- Forced Arbitration by Nursing Homes Set to End
- The Financial Exploitation Component of Elder Abuse
- Assisted Living Costs: Explanations & Tips
- Shouldn’t Less Regulation Be Earned?
- Full of Empty Beds
- Category: Personal Injury
- How Long Do You Have to Sue for Personal Injury?
- When Does a Car Accident Become a Personal Injury Claim?
- Have You Been Injured? Learn How to Calculate Pain and Suffering
- What Is Personal Injury Liability?
- Kentucky TBI Victim Helps Others through Advocacy
- How Much Compensation Will I Get for a Spinal Injury?
- What Is a Catastrophic Injury?
- Internal Injuries & Organ Damage
- Five (at least) Advantages of Having an Attorney Managing your Personal Injury Claim
- New Report Shows Bicyclist Fatalities Continue to Rise, and Why
- Is Your Favorite Football Player a Candidate for CTE?
- Safety at MLB Games
- Paralysis: Common Injuries Can Lead to a Serious Result
- How to Calculate Damages for Pain and Suffering
- Liability for Horse Injuries
- Scalding Injuries of Children in Apartment Complexes
- Differences Between Concussions and TBIs
- Cooking Safety for Holiday Meals
- Children’s Sports Injury and Concussion Awareness
- Be Careful What You Share: Social Media Posts Can Harm Your Personal Injury Case
- Preserving Evidence Can Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Prom Safety
- Dangerous Dares
- Avoiding Injury During March Madness
- Wild Times at Wildcats Games
- Those Arbitration Clauses Matter More than You Think
- Energy Drinks May Be Bad for Your Health
- Injuries are Not Amusing
- Is Road Rage a Side Effect of Traumatic Brain Injuries?
- Fall: Not Just a Season
- Rate of Injury-Related Deaths: KY Makes a Bad Showing
- Category: Premises Liability
- Category: Product Liability
- Take Fireworks Safety Seriously on Independence Day
- Disturbing Trend in Keyless Cars – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- The Legal Saga over the Ongoing GM Ignition Switch Recall Continues
- Is Consumer Protection in Retreat?
- Does Chrysler’s Quick Recall of Ram Trucks Mean More Manufacturer Responsibility?
- Common Products are Leading to a Rise in Infant Injuries
- Samsung Recall & The Dangers of Lithium-Ion Batteries
- New E-Cig Danger: Poisonings in Children On the Rise
- There’s Nothing Fun about Unsafe Toys
- Top and Recent Car Recalls: Ford and Takata
- Category: Truck Accidents
- Can Bad Health Cause Truck Accidents?
- Could Tech Be the Answer to Truck Driver Fatigue?
- Why Distance Between Rest Areas Affects CMV Driver Fatigue in Kentucky
- A Closer Look at Suggested Changes to Truckers’ Hours-Of-Service Rules
- Chain-Reaction Winter Weather Accidents Caused by Big Trucks
- Are Big Rigs Going to Get Even Bigger?
- Public Outcry Could Soon Lead to Safer Commercial Trucks
- Health Issues Can Affect Truck Driver Safety
- Teens as Interstate Truckers?
- Coming Soon to a Truck Ahead of You?
- Pikeville Dump Truck Accident (Route 23)
- Category: Vehicle Accidents
- What to Do if Your Motorcycle Is Hit by a Car from Behind
- Who is at fault in a lane-change accident?
- Can You Sue for PTSD After an Accident?
- How to Get a Car Accident Police Report
- How Do You Determine Who Is at Fault in a Car Accident?
- How Long Do You Have to Sue After an Accident?
- What is the Average Settlement for a Motorcycle Accident?
- Research Links Motorcycle Accident Deaths and . . . Full Moon?
- Talk to Your Teen About Distracted Driving on Prom Night
- Can I Sue Someone After a Car Accident in Kentucky?
- What to Do When an Accident is Not Your Fault
- Can This Car Camera Tell You If You’re Distracted?
- Vehicle Crashes Are a Big Driver of TBI Statistics
- Over Half of Drug-Tested Drivers in Fatal Crashes Had Marijuana or Opiates in System
- Study Suggests We Might Be Talking Too Much Behind the Wheel
- Kentuckians Rank Too High on List of Aggressive Driving
- Pedestrian Fatality in Arizona: Uber Self-Driving Test Prompts Cause for Concern
- Reminders for Motorcyclists Gearing up for Spring
- Do “April 20” Vehicle Crashes tell us about the Dangers of Driving Impaired?
- Are Smartphones Killing More Americans?
- Can Technologies Curb Driver Distraction?
- More Research Points to Link Between Third-Shift Workers and Drowsy Driving
- Side over Side or End over End, Rollover Accidents are Some of the Worst
- Even Emergency Vehicles Have Accidents
- ATVs in KY: A Dangerous Combination
- Teens, Alcohol, and Driving
- Watch Where You Step
- The Lack of Vision Testing in Driver’s License Renewals is a Public Safety Issue
- May Brings Awareness to Motorcycle Safety
- Seriously, Millennials. We Need to Talk About Your Cell Phone.
- Kentucky’s Mountains: Beautiful Scenery, Dangerous Roads
- What Comes Next: The Days After a Vehicle Wreck
- When the Holidays Come to a Parking Lot Near You
- Understanding Comparative Fault
- Don’t Snap and Drive
- Motorists and Back to School Safety
- The Myth of Multitasking Leads to Distracted Driving Accidents
- Why You Should Take a Motorcycle Safety Course
- Time to Check Your Tires
- Do Minors and Motorcycles Mix?
- Staying Focused on the Road: April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- The Driving Hazard You Don’t See Coming
- When the “Other Driver” is a Home Health Care Worker
- Older Driver Safety Awareness Week (12/7- 12/11)
- Delivery Driver Dangers
- Solicitation Saga
- National Child Passenger Safety Week
- Ghost In the Machine
- Drugged Driving
- Urging ATV Riders to Take Caution This Summer
- Every Day Should Be Distraction-Free Driving Day
- Stay Aware, Stay Up to Date, Stay Safe
- Even Ambulances Have Accidents
- Stats Show You Can’t Drink and Drive Responsibly
- A Dubious Distinction: KY & ATVs
- Category: Work Injury
- Work-Related Traumatic Brain Injuries Are a Major Problem in Kentucky
- Work Zone Crashes Have Increased in KY
- New Hazard Alert for Kentucky Trench Workers
- EMS Worker Fatigue Is a Big Problem, but Solutions Are Available
- March is Workplace Eye Wellness Month, Protect Your Vision
- Common Questions About Third-Party Liability in Work Injury Cases
- Taking a Good Look at Eye Safety
- Category: Wrongful Death