Through infographics, emails, blog posts and other media, the Johnson Law Firm aims to share with you relevant news, both good and bad. We’re always on the lookout for new ways to get important information to our friends in the Bluegrass State, and recently we began using SlideShare to make a visual presentation of facts about motorcycle injuries in Kentucky.
Never heard of SlideShare?It’s one of the top 150 sites on the Internet, garnering over 60 million visits each month. Here’s our SlideShare on motorcycle injuries, and here are some of the many interesting things included there:
- Brief discussion of risk factors, such as gender, age, distance traveled, engine size and cycle type.
- List of the five most common injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents.
- Thought-provoking statistics such as a recent finding that the other motorists in a collision are at fault 60 percent of the time.
- Reminders that wearing a helmet is a no-brainer.
- Tips to promote safety. For instance, be extra careful when approaching intersections and oncoming vehicles that are making left turns, ride with experienced riders and inspect your bike for any mechanical problems before setting out on a long ride.