Product Liability Resource Information
Product Liability Articles
- Take Fireworks Safety Seriously on Independence Day
- Disturbing Trend in Keyless Cars – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- The Legal Saga over the Ongoing GM Ignition Switch Recall Continues
- Is Consumer Protection in Retreat?
- Does Chrysler’s Quick Recall of Ram Trucks Mean More Manufacturer Responsibility?
- Common Products are Leading to a Rise in Infant Injuries
- Samsung Recall & The Dangers of Lithium-Ion Batteries
- New E-Cig Danger: Poisonings in Children On the Rise
- There’s Nothing Fun about Unsafe Toys
- Top and Recent Car Recalls: Ford and Takata
FREE Case Consult
MAKE IT OUR FIGHT
Table of Contents
PRODUCT LIABILITY ARTICLES
June 25, 2018
In 2018, the period of early June through the July 4 holiday has been designated National Fireworks Safety Month, The cause has also been taken up by organizations such as the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CP...
June 04, 2018
Since 2006, nearly 30 people in the U.S. have died of carbon monoxide poisoning by their keyless-ignition vehicle. Apparently, the victims mistakenly believed they had turned off the car, but the vehicle was left ...