Product Liability Resource Information
Product Liability Articles
- Take Fireworks Safety Seriously on Independence Day
- Disturbing Trend in Keyless Cars – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- More Recalls of Takata Airbags, Now Showing up in Used Cars
- The Legal Saga over the Ongoing GM Ignition Switch Recall Continues
- Is Consumer Protection in Retreat?
- Does Chrysler’s Quick Recall of Ram Trucks Mean More Manufacturer Responsibility?
- Beware: Some New Car Dealerships DON’T Know Their Tech
- Common Products are Leading to a Rise in Infant Injuries
- Have Kids? Be Aware of Everyday Dangers in the Home
- A “Certified” Used Car May Be Hiding Something
FREE Case Consult
MAKE IT OUR FIGHT
PRODUCT LIABILITY ARTICLES
June 25, 2018
In 2018, the period of early June through the July 4 holiday has been designated National Fireworks Safety Month, The cause has also been taken up by organizations such as the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CP...
June 04, 2018
Since 2006, nearly 30 people in the U.S. have died of carbon monoxide poisoning by their keyless-ignition vehicle. Apparently, the victims mistakenly believed they had turned off the car, but the vehicle was left ...