Work Injury Resource Information
- Cell Tower Worker Injuries
- Coal Mining Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Electrical Accidents
- Excavation Accidents
- Natural Gas Workers Injuries
- On-the-Job Defective Industrial Devices & Product Liability Law
- Third-Part Claims for Workplace Accidents
Work Injury Articles
- What is Reckless Driving in KY?
- Work-Related Traumatic Brain Injuries Are a Major Problem in Kentucky
- Work Zone Crashes Have Increased in KY
- New Hazard Alert for Kentucky Trench Workers
- EMS Worker Fatigue Is a Big Problem, but Solutions Are Available
- March is Workplace Eye Wellness Month, Protect Your Vision
- Common Questions About Third-Party Liability in Work Injury Cases
- Taking a Good Look at Eye Safety
FREE Case Consult
MAKE IT OUR FIGHT
WORK INJURY ARTICLES
January 30, 2020
If you’re curious about what is reckless driving in Kentucky, then there’s important information available, both in layman’s terms and actual legal language. These can be helpful in finding a handy definition of ...
July 01, 2019
As most of us in Eastern Kentucky coal country are well aware, work can be a dangerous place. A recent report by the Kentucky Injury Prevention and Research Center (KIPRC) has confirmed that, in particular, on-the-job tr...
May 07, 2018
With roadway construction season kicking off again this spring, Kentucky highway work zones are high-risk areas, not only for road crew members, but for vehicle drivers and their passengers. Kentucky highway officia...