Casey Keathley was born and raised in Eastern Kentucky. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where she graduated cum laude. Prior to that, she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from Pikeville College where she graduated summa cum laude. Prior to joining the team at Johnson Law Firm, Casey represented indigent clients in Eastern Kentucky and also clerked for the Honorable Martin Sheehan, Kenton County Circuit Judge.
Casey decided to practice personal injury law after years of working for the defense side and realizing how important it is that people who are injured receive quality representation. Casey has committed her practice to providing all of her clients the best representation possible by standing up for them and being their voice in and out of the courtroom.
Email: Click To Email.
Attorney Background & Experience
- 2013 – NKU Salmon P. Chase College of Law (Highland Heights, KY)
- Cum laude
Bachelor of Arts
- 2010 – Pikeville College (Pikeville, KY)
- Salutatorian, Summa cum laude
2006 – Johnson Central High School (Paintsville, KY)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Rotary Club International
- University of Pikeville Alumni Board
- Big Sandy Road Runners
Casey enjoys spending time with her family and friends and traveling to local music festivals and sporting events. Casey grew up and spent most of her life in Floyd County and later Johnson County but now she and her family live on a small farm in Jenkins, Kentucky. She also enjoys running, reading, and watching movies in her free time.